Monday, August 30, 2010

Shopping for the baby!

Hi everyone,


We hope you had a great weekend. Whitney came to visit us this weekend. We did some shopping for the baby. We found some really cute summer outfits that were on clearance for when she's about 6 months old and also stocked up on some onesies. It is so easy to shop for a baby, everything is so darn cute!

I have been feeling really good lately. The only thing that bothers me is my feet hurt alot more when I am standing for a long time. And Brian says that I have become a slow walker :) Haha. We have started thinking of some names for the baby but have decided to keep the name we choose a secret until she comes. We want something to be a surprise (sorry mom:)!

Below is a picture of a gift we received from our friends Erick and Brittany. The outfits are so soft, I can't wait to see her wear them.



I have also attached pictures from our companies summer party. They show a little about the set up of the party and some of the attractions we had.




Have a great day!




Love,
Mandie & Beep














No comments:

Post a Comment