Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling the baby kick!












Happy Monday!
19 1/2 weeks along now and everything is going along smoothly:) I am starting to feel the baby move around and kick alittle bit. It is such a crazy feeling to feel something moving around inside of you. It makes us more anxious to meet him/her.

I am starting to get a bigger belly now and it has become very obvious at work :) My close friends at work have known about the pregnancy for a while. From others I still am getting the funny looks of "did she gain weight or is she pregnant"? Nobody ever wants to ask so they usually just look at me funny and then go ask someone else :) I work for the executive's in our building and my boss jokes with the guy executives about becoming "grandpa's" (haha). They are all so excited for us! My boss is alittle stressed wondering what she will do without me for a couple months. So she jokes that we will just build a baby room right next to our offices so I will never have to be out:) I wish that could happen!

As I said in my last post Brian and I volunteered at the Susan Koman Race for the Cure at a water station last Saturday. Wow, that was not what I expected at all! It was crazy, there were 30,000 runner/walkers and it was hot so everyone was thirsty. We poured water for a solid 2 hours. Brian worked harder than I did:) One of the pictures shows the hill that the walkers were coming down and every time we looked up to see if we were close to the finish thousands more were coming! But it was a great experience for a great cause and we had a great time!

Whitney my sister turns 21 next Monday, Aug.23, happy birthday! She is also coming to visit us next Wednesday the day after we find out the gender of the baby. So we are going to go shopping for a few items for the baby room. I've got some ideas of what I want to do!

I look forward to the next post which I will reveal if the baby is a boy or a girl!

Have a great week. Take care everyone!

Love,
Beep & Mandie

3 comments:

  1. aww thats a cute pic of you two.
    I'M SO EXCITED TO COME VISIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are doing this blog! I can't wait to see what you will be having :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself, especially when it is hot out. You and Brian look so happy - and dad are happy for you. Lots of love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete