Monday, November 15, 2010

32 Weeks!




















Hi All,

Yes, that's me in those pictures! Haha I am getting bigger by the day and so is she:) I don't think I have anymore room in there!

I am now 32 weeks and will be 33 weeks on Thursday. It's been great! We are just counting down the weeks for her to get here! Our baby check list is quickly becoming complete. The last few things we have left to do:

We begin our birthing classes tonight at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, which is where I will also deliver the baby. We will attend every Monday night for 5 weeks, from 7-9pm. Can't wait!


We will meet with our daycare lady next Sunday to finalize all the paper work and make sure she is the best person to take care of our baby girl!


Over Thanksgiving break we will complete our baby nursery. We received the bedding in the mail last week and now will just put together the finishing touches. I will post pictures next time after it is complete.

Then on November 29th we will meet with the Maternity Care Coordinator at the hospital. At this appointment she will give us a tour of the hospital's birthing unit and explain how our experience will go when we arrive.

Over the weekend my friends from work threw me a baby shower. We received alot of nice gifts to get us ready for her arrival!

Have a great day everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Beep & Mandie













No comments:

Post a Comment